Job title: Warehouse Operative (4 on/ 4 off Nights)
Company: Meridian Business Support
Job description: Are you looking to work 4 on 4 off Nights 6pm-6am (1800-0600)? We’re recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for a document storage business in Swadlincote, (DE11) with immediate starts! This is an opportunity to work on a very unique project, in a friendly working environment, with full training provided!
Details for Warehouse Operative:
- £10.20 per hour (£11.81ph after 23:00) + Monthly Bonus
- 6pm-6am (1800-0600) 4 on 4 off
- Swadlincote, DE11
- Duration: Temp to Perm!
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Operative:
- Retrieve customer boxes, files and documents from storage in preparation for dispatch to customer sites.
- Ensure items have been recorded/scanned correctly and are in a decent condition for transportation.
- Use the tracking system and operating procedures to ensure that daily routines are performed accurately, efficiently and on time
- Work in line with all company policies, relating to Health and Safety, information security and confidentiality.
- Experience working in a team
- Able to learn new processes and ways of working
- Must be physically fit due to a large amount of lifting required and because of the nature of the site a lot of walking is involved (15KG)
- Methodical and able to work to defined processes, good attention to detail
- A positive attitude and the ability to use your initiative when required
The role requires candidates to undergo a basic DBS and Credit check and provide 5 years verifiable employment / education history as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost.
This role would suit:
Warehouse operative, picking, packing, labourer, yard operative, distribution, logistics, retail, care, goods in, goods out, Stock Controller, Retail, Bulk Replenishment, Stores person, Barista, returns, picker, packer, leisure assistant, sales assistant, student, graduate.
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)
Expected salary: £10.2 – 11.81 per hour
Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Job date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 23:01:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!