Job title: Tech Sales Development Representative
Job description: Job Description:
£25,000 – £40,000 (OOTE)
Exciting opportunity for a postgraduate to work for one of London’s most respected, fresh tech sales company.
The successful candidate will begin as a sales development representative, helping to grow the business by working side by side with a team of motivated individuals. The company’s contracts include the likes of IBM and Amazon, giving the sales team a chance to earn large commissions.
- Hit sales/ revenue targets set out by line manager
- Work to other KPIs including call and meeting targets
- Sourcing and closing (own and provided) leads
- Own day-to-day Administration – sales
- orders/ledgers/invoicing/contracts/prepayments/updating CRM
- Basic understanding of client industry and market
- Prepare and maintain reports for line manager
- Liaise with Production team ensuring artwork is delivered on time
- and to spec
- Work with Accounts to ensure no payment related issues.
- Assist with chasing of artwork and payment, when appropriate
– Recent graduates.
– Motivated and Ambitious characters who are driven by progressing their career and high earning potential
– Somebody with a competitive nature.
– Good People Skills and Strong Individual Character
– Personally motivated by targets and the need to WIN!
– Someone who wants to make a positive impact to a company with a real mission
– £25,000- 40,000 (OOTE) base salary with un-capped commission.
– Clear career path from Day 1 with pre-defined targets for personal growth
– Equity options for high performers and management
– Opportunities for incentives based on performance: Inc. Rolex raffle, all expense paid ski trip, paid lunches.
– 24 Holiday Days + Flexible Extra Days
– Quick career progression, with opportunity for role and salary progression in your first year.
– Exciting, energetic work environment.
Expected salary: £25000 – 40000 per year
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:23:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!