Job title: Senior Global Accounting Technology Delivery Lead and Architect – SVP
Job description: Job Description Summary:
We are looking to bring in a ‘Senior Technical and delivery lead’ under Enterprise Operations and Technology to design Technical Architecture in accounting and deliver quality accounting solutions on finance platforms. As Sr. Technology Lead under Global Functions Technology team, the candidate will be involved in managing Strategic delivery of accounting and Data Projects and will manage Global Accounting Technology Platform and Risk and Control under Global Functions Technology team for Finance.
The candidate will be expected to work very closely with senior business stakeholders and lead IT teams across our global locations to deliver end-to-end solutions for Global Finance Technology. We are looking for someone who is very strong in Bigdata based accounting solution and can work in a very agile environment. This role will be focusing on Finance Banking Solutions/IFRS/Consent Order and Implementation in Accounting Technology group. We are looking to hire the best candidates with proven track records of successful deliveries.
The Applications Development Group Manager is a senior technology level position responsible for accomplishing results through strong technology solutions to establish and implement new accounting platform for different products with different GAAP types. The overall objective of this role is to drive delivery of strategic platforms/applications, architecture/design and Risk and control. Aim of the program is deliver IFRS solutions for Mexico finance products, Consent order and strategic accounting projects with simplified accounting technology architecture by create accounting and routing the data through best-in-class and strategic systems. This platform will aid in simplification as well as standardization of accounting, technology with improved Risk and control initiatives.
Key Expectation & Responsibilities:
- Strong capability on driving the platform’s overall accounting technical design and architecture with bigdata solutioning.
- Working closely with finance, product control and key stakeholders to define and develop strategic, stable, and resilient best in class technology solutions in an agile environment.
- Managing stakeholder expectations around deliveries of solutions.
- Ensures managed areas are defining and implementing systems that are aligned with business strategy and goals
- Be a champion for a data driven culture, lead a team of cross-functional analysts and support and train staff in accounting systems and reporting.
- Drive adoption of advanced technical and loosely coupled solutions, gaining support of multiple stakeholders and driving adoption.
- Strong technical knowledge in Bigdata based technologies
- Expertise in technical architecture and solutioning for accounting products
- Expertise in managing Risk and control related deliverables
- Expertise in devops Lifecyle and its implementation methodologies
- Strong focus on flexible design, performance, and non-functional testing
- Collaborating with other global technology teams and more widely across Global Functions Technology.
- Developing and maintaining very strong relationships with Business Analysts and stakeholders.
- Contribute into Budget and Financial Planning around the projects & resources by following the project management guidelines and principles.
- Collates and tracks Projects status information artefacts at various stages of a project’s lifecycle (finances, resources).
- Manage multiple teams of professionals across the locations to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Set clear team goals, motivate team members, recognize high performance and reward accomplishments, encourage creativity and risk-taking
- 15+ years of experience in working with technical architecture in accounting, bigdata solutioning, application deliverable and Risk and Control.
- 10+ years of relevant experience preferably in the Financial Service industry
- Experience as Senior Technology Lead/Delivery manager in an Applications development role
- Experience in Architecting technical solutions based on critical accounting needs, Bigdata and data lake platforms
- Expertise in evaluation of software tools and provide recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of technical architecture, design and Bigdata related technologies
- Experience with devops/technical tools through full project lifecycle (requirements gathering, technical design, build and deployment)
- Significant experience with Apache Spark, Java, Python, Oracle and Dimensional data store
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect and Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of big data platforms incorporating the data ingestion, query, governance, and deployment life cycle, as well as on premise hybrid and cloud-based deployment standards
- Working experience with real time data/streaming, reporting, and data as a service technology such as APIs and micro-services
- Experience of designing, building, and deploying production-level data pipelines using tools big data platforms
- Experience in troubleshooting business problems and coordinating a solution along with various technical teams
- Uses Confluence, JIRA, and other agile team process tools to accelerate team outcomes
Skills & Technologies:
- Delivery Focused – Ability to manage both large and small projects end to end.
- Technical Architecture – Ability to design and architect complete accounting application
- Contract lifecycle, Business Events, Accounting, and data
- Relational & No SQL Databases- Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, OLAP
- Experience of designing, building, and deploying production-level data pipelines using tools from Hadoop stack (HDFS, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Apache Airflow etc.)
- Programming languages – Python, Java, .Net
- Experience with cloud data solutions like cloud computing, S3 and data lake
- Experience in complete devops lifecycle and its implementation
- Experience with developing applications with Monitoring, Build Tools, Version Control, Unit Test, TDD, Change Management to support DevOps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ideal opportunity to collaborate and contribute to in-house solutions across all verticals benefitting Global Finance Technology
- This role offers excellent opportunity to understand the nuances of accounting data ingestion, processing and distribution across regions for different asset classes in wholesale and retail business groups, and various other business functions & processes.
- Be the change to drive and deliver the large-scale projects in a diverse environment
- Ability to take initiatives, resilient and calm under pressure.
- Positive and motivated individual with an ability to satisfy finance requirements.
- Ability to discuss issues and arrive at consensus with influential skills across varied user groups
- A good academic background, with bachelor’s degree / University degree, preferably in a Technical or Business-related subject.
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Applications Development
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexu
al orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:55:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!