Job title: Professional Services Consultant EMEA
Job description: We have a fantastic opportuinty for a Professional Services Consultant to join our successful team.
You will be involved in both pre and post sales activities, working closely with the Sales and Customer Services teams. You will design, present, and apply Mimecast’s Professional Services offerings to customers. As a Consultant you will be expected to support the ongoing upskilling of other team members and deal with the more complex work to be delivered. You can also be expected to represent the team during engagements with other departments around Mimecast.
You will continuously work with customers to implement and optimize Mimecast through post-sales, handling data migration projects while delivering customized training. While supporting customers, engage with various internal Mimecast teams to ensure that technical challenges are handled quickly and appropriately. You will also be required to deliver ad-hoc consultancy days across the new and existing customer base.
You will be expected to build close relationships with Mimecast’s Support, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Experience and Sales Teams actively contributing to the ongoing success of Mimecast’s products. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual with in-depth technical abilities as well as commercial acumen and relationship building skills for both internal and external application.
- Assist Customers with implementing the Mimecast Service across the EMEA region
- Perform and assist email archive migrations from various email archive solutions
- Develop and deliver customized training covering Administration, End user tools, and eDiscovery along with new features
- Escalation and tracking of issues raised with the Mimecast Support Team Escalation and tracking of feature requests raised with Mimecast Product Development
- Recognize upsell opportunities for additional products and services
- Support pre-sales calls to discuss Mimecast Professional Services and product features
- Develop Professional Services proposals and Statements of Work
- Engage with cross functional teams to meet customer’s needs
- Assist with the upskilling and onboarding of newer team members
- Accept and deliver more complex projects with large customers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with the general IT administration and support of Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes Domino or other e-mail systems
- Experience with email archive solutions such as Enterprise Vault, EAS Zantaz, SourceOne Dell EMS, etc
- Experience with email gateway solutions such as Mimecast, MessageLabs\Symantec. Cloud, Proofpoint etc
- Strong technical skills specifically in Datacenter platforms, operating systems, desktop deployment, system administration and/or technical architecture
- Comfortable with developing pre-sales and project deliverables using MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with Archive & Email Migration tools
- Good knowledge of MSSQL and SQL
- Experience with scripting technologies such as PowerShell, VBScript and C#
- Understanding of Exchange and Domino email migrations
- Ability to successfully articulate technical solutions
- Demonstrate ability in customer-facing positions, preferably as a professional services consultant
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with all levels of personnel, internally and externally, including C-level staff
- MCSE or equivalent is a plus however not essential
- Other Vendor Certifications in other Archiving or Gateway Security Platforms
We’re fast thinking. We go big to reach our cyberattack-disrupting goals. And we do what we need to protect the world of business from getting important (and potentially compromising) data stolen. We never leave anyone behind. We deliver quickly – and outstandingly. We’re big on honesty because it makes us better. We’re empowered by our mission, and this is reflected by extraordinary growth within FTSE 100 & 250, as well as customer retention rates exceeding 98%. Customers enjoy engaging with us.
And the Mimecast way is also a hybrid-working way. We empower our people to balance their time between home and the office in a way that works best for them, their team, and our stakeholders.
Become a Mimecaster and put corporate data under your protection. Fill our teams with respect. And bring cybercrime-obstructing energy to your work. Be passionate. Be powerful. Be alive with purpose.
Cybersecurity is a community effort. That’s why we’re committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone – unless they’re a cybercriminal, of course.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
We consider everyone equally: your race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, marital status, nationality, or any other protected characteristic won’t affect your application.
Job date: Sun, 01 May 2022 07:31:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!