Job title: Physical Education Teacher in Buckinghamshire
Company: Supply Desk
Job description: Physical Education Teacher – Harrow – September 2022 – Full Time
Supply desk are pleased to announce that we are working alongside one of the top schools in Harrow for their search for a KS3/4/5 P.E. teacher. This an exciting and challenging position for the right candidate as the school is rated “Good” by OFSTED and demands high standards from faculty and students alike. The institution boasts excellent new facilities for both academics and extra-curricular activities and holds a great location with parking available and fantastic transport links. The school is highly regarded in the community and ensures that that students will leave as better, more rounded individuals able to make a positive contribution to the community and wider society.
This is the right position for you if you are:
- Experienced teaching Physical Education to a high level
- A Qualified Teacher (QTS)/ overseas Trained to UK equivalent
- Interested in working in a popular, vibrant school working towards being outstanding
- Passionate about teaching and eager to work with students in need of nurturing!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to
or call Raja Singh on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
We also have a host of other roles available, please register you interest by completing the following form:
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website .
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Expected salary: £36157 per year
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 22:22:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!