Job title: Personal Accountants
Company: Think Specialist Recruitment
Job description: Reference: 2888
Think Accountancy and Finance are delighted in supporting a Practice in the heart of Watford in the recruitment of Personal Accountants. This business has easy access to public transport for those commuting from London or surrounding towns.
This role is ideal for candidates who have a background in Practice and currently studying ACCA or ACA, now looking for a new opportunity.
Main role responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of Clients
- Responding to all client queries via telephone and email
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships
- Preparation of basic personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Exposure to working on audit assignments
- Preparing full set of accounts from raw data
- Be the first point of contact for all clients, ensuring all questions and queries are responded to in a timely manner
- VAT Returns
- Liaise with HMRC as required
- Assisting with Audits
- Experience of working with a portfolio of Limited Companies
- Part ACCA Qualified/AAT Level 4 Qualified
- Understanding of UK Tax planning and UK Tax legislations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience of preparing accounts
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of accounting practice software
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
Please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Think Accountancy and Finance is the finance division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance Admin, Part Qualified Finance, Qualified Finance, Credit Control and Bookkeepers.
Expected salary: £28000 – 32000 per year
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 04:45:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!