Job title: Head of General Accounting (remote-based)
Company: Hobson Prior
Job description: Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of General Accounting to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from home. Our client is focused on providing results for society.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- When needed, for this role, you will collaborate with the group to develop projects.
- Guide any project where the SSC is included, such as ERP or any other tool application.
- Responsible for fulfilling the control self-assessment questionnaire for the SSC part of the group on an internal basis.
- Guarantee that the accounting organisation and all other sub-teams are handles and assisted on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the accounts are always conforming with the IFRS and/or regional accounting standards.
- When needed, supervise and assist with month-end closing processes.
- Contribute to audit close out meetings.
- To function efficiently, you will coordinate team and individual meetings.
- The ideal candidate will produce and adopt a culture of teamwork, client orientation and consistent development.
- Plan and attend all of the balance sheet evaluation meetings.
- Assist in planning and distributing shared service centre operational evaluation meetings.
- Initiate the developments for the record to report procedures using site-wide tools and systems.
- You will operate within the GMP / EHS needs.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Fully qualified as an Accountant with at least 5+ years of experience in a finance management position.
- Able to come into the office once a week.
- Fluency in the English language with preferably knowledge in one European language.
- Knowledge in accounting, tax and internal control.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and SAP.
- Familiarity with process improvement practices and tools.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage a team.
- Client focused with SSC organisation know-how.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: £75000 – 95000 per year
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:32:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!