Job title: Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Company: Future plc
Job description: We are seeking a dynamic graduate to join the commercial advertising team at Future
As an integral member of the team, you will be part of the commercial advertising team selling multi-platform advertising solutions spanning across print, digital and events. You will develop a good knowledge of the Future brands and ad products to enable your success.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, passionate, engaging, creative thinker who has the ability to build lasting business relationships.
We pride ourselves on our open, collaborative culture which encourages people to thrive and give their best whilst being supported, developed, and nurtured. You will be exposed to different areas of the commercial team providing you with a solid foundation of media knowledge that will serve you for your entire career. Once you have that knowledge you will be armed to make a choice about the area you would like to specialise and grow in.
The role is office-based with a minimum of 3 days per week working from our Bath office with 2 days working from home and offers a competitive starting salary, generous commission opportunities, internal and external training, and other great benefits.
- Identify client needs to provide customer relationship management.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline to meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between clients and Future.
- Resolving client issues, complaints and objections.
- Expand existing relationships and generate new sales leads through prospecting.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build proposals that will win client business.
- Maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling Future products and brands.
- Perform ongoing market research
What do I need to succeed?
- We don’t need you to have a deep understanding of media or advertising. But we do need you to be determined, resilient, passionate and focused.
- If this sounds like you, get in touch. In the first instance you will be introduced to another graduate from our team so you can personally find out what this graduate role entails.
- Any degree discipline is welcome.
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility – Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees – current and future – are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:59:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!