Job title: Executive Assistant to COO – exciting global fintech startup
Job description: At Fundsquire, we are growing globally, and we are looking for a forward-thinking Executive Assistant to join an innovative and ever-expanding fintech start-up. We are going through a huge period of growth and so now is the best time to join and provide right-hand support to our incredibly busy COO. We are looking for an impressive EA who is happy to take on traditional EA duties, while also getting involved in some exciting projects.
We are a global fintech company, providing growth capital to innovative businesses through tailored, non-dilutive solutions in the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs by providing sources of non-dilutive capital to grow their business. We are changing the status quo that exists in how capital is provided to innovative companies, and we love working with companies that are changing the game in their industry. Whether it’s a big step change or a small incremental improvement, you can rely on us for fast, frictionless funding. Visit us at
About the role
The Executive Assistant will partner the COO to make sure the work which has the biggest impact on Fundsquire’s ambitious roadmap gets done. You will be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who works fast and can quickly identify what works. While the day-to-day responsibilities may vary greatly, the role requires a forward thinking, tech-savvy and organised individual who has proven experience working in a similar role in an equally fast paced company.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings with a wide range of stakeholders across different time zones
- Manage their inbox and respond on their behalf, prioritise, delegate, identify any actions and follow up
- Ensure materials are prepared, coordinating any input from others and take meeting notes and track actions.
- Produce and proof-read high-quality correspondence, documents, packs, and presentations, when required
- Track, manage and where required, complete deliverables to keep priorities on track. Ensure that input from others is timely and help identify and resolve bottlenecks.
- Plan and coordinate travel bookings, preparing detailed itineraries and ensure all necessary travel documentation is kept up to date
- Ensure the smooth running of the office – greet visitors, organise meetings, prepare meeting rooms etc
- Additional administrative responsibilities, which may include filing, maintaining records, expenses, timesheets, contact lists and databases, and ordering stationery supplies
- Exercises exceptional discretion with confidential information
- Taking on varied short-term projects which will impact the business in many aspects, from operational efficiency to strategic decision making
- Distil market information and event opportunities, bring for discussion
- Fostering and developing relationships internally with various teams and stakeholders, ensuring project deadlines are fulfilled
We’d love you to have
- Extensive experience, ideally within a Fintech, Tech, or very fast paced company
- Confident, resilient, reliable
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Shareholders and Investors relationship management experience would be beneficial
- Global mindset, understand time zones, cultural nuance, and different working practices
- Tech-savvy – proficient use of Gsuite, Slack, and other tools
- Flexible to provide some support out of hours
- Excellent problem solving/analytical mind-set and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in a fast-paced environment and under short deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to adapt and influence to promote collaboration and action
At Fundsquire, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team, and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Fundsquire and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
What you can expect
To help you stay energised, engaged, and inspired, we offer a competitive compensation package, an individual learning and development budget, not to mention working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of a global team
- London office with flexibility to work from home
- Development budget, professional & personal
- 2 study days off per year
- Flexible work hours with global impact
- Audible subscription
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, apply within and let’s chat!
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:12:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!