Job title: Entry Level Financial Sales
Job description: Job Description:
Full Time/ Entry
London, United Kingdom
The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Growing the business by identifying and selling to prospects
- Work closely with the team on strategy while testing new approaches
- Managing emails, calls and other campaigns to engage with prospects
- Working closely across the sales team to build the sales pipeline
- Research and target leads using software like Hubspot.
Our business is based on the following: * We start by giving small businesses the tools to make managing pensions less taxing (both from an admin perspective and quite literally saving them thousands in tax each year by implementing salary sacrifice).
- We then provide employees with simple and engaging tools that trace lost pensions, help them understand and plan for the future and manage their pension contributions.
- We help employees plan for their future and then help them save more in other areas of their life.
The right candidate will have:-
- A hunger to learn and succeed,
- An interest in sales and technology
- Good writing and speaking skills are essential.
What you’ll get in return.
- Earn great commission through a proven process
- Develop your sales experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Fast-paced sales environment where you can see your role and responsibilities grow
- Working closely with every aspect of the business and also learn from the Head of Sales with over 25 years of experience.
- You’ll be part of a great team and a great culture.
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Regular company-wide sessions: giving you an opportunity to share your ideas and learn about other areas of the business
- Regular socials: in person meals and drinks, virtual socials etc.
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers
Expected salary: £25000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 01:41:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!