Job title: Digital Sales Specialist
Job description: Digital Sales Specialist
Vacancy Number: req2279
Cowick Hall, Snaith
Goole, East Yorkshire, DN14 9AA
Closing Date: 31/07/2022
Be part of our journey
As a global leader in speciality chemicals, we continue to succeed and strengthen our delivery of innovative, sustainable and high-performance solutions. We are passionate and excited about how we can develop and utilise new technologies to shape and inspire changes within an ever-growing market place.
- We have an exciting opportunity in our UK Driver Division team for a Digital Sales Specialist. Reporting to the UK Sales Director, this position holds responsibility for driving sales, across all business sectors at Croda, through lead management, nurturing, and qualification through digital channels.
Overview of the role and responsibilities
Identify and develop high quality sales interactions, that have come through any digital channel, including Live Chat, webinars, email marketing and our website * Develop and deliver techniques to drive online engagement and awareness of Croda, Croda’s business interests and products via digital campaigns or direct contact using tools such as Linked Sales Navigator
- Develop and deliver automated lead nurturing capabilities to allow large scale follow-up and customer engagement that drives high user engagement, in line with defined KPIs for leads, samples, opportunities and sales conversion
- Proactively drive routine user conversations to high-potential sales opportunities, using digital channels to engage, upsell and promote Croda as a partner
- Supporting operational sales through running digital campaigns on specific tasks as required, such as reviving zero-sale-customer accounts and increasing sales for slow moving stock
- Represent specific territory within the regional digital network, sharing best practice, updating on progress, highlighting success stories, discussing pain points, and feedback back learnings from the wider network within their specific territory
- Measure deliverables against a defined set of KPIs, agreed by the region, feeding back progress towards KPIs, seeking solutions to any underperforming area, and agreeing any onward actions that support meeting targets
- Drive innovation in the area of digital selling by researching, testing, and demonstrating proof-of-concept of new value-adding tools that support the delivery of digital selling KPIs
- Be the territories expert on digital selling and digital selling channels, such as Live chat, providing training when required
- Ensure that interactions with digital users are captured, tracked and managed through appropriate systems, such as CRM, and comply data protection regulations
- Apply problem solving skills to manage customer enquires, discussing potentials solutions and keeping account owners informed of solutions
This is an office-based position with the opportunity for hybrid working, based from our Head Office, Cowick Hall in East Yorkshire.
Our ideal person
As a business, it’s really important to us that we find the best person for the job and that you have the best opportunity to succeed in the role. To help, we have outlined our expectations for the role and what core skills and experiences we require as well as what would make you an ideal fit. In turn, we hope this helps you evaluate if this is the right job for you.
- You must be resilient, self-motivated and driven by results
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, you must be able to deliver a regional focus with both a network of established contacts as well as being able to identify new contacts, leads and opportunities
- You will be adaptable, able to flex to the needs of the business and/or customer
- Ability to work on your own without supervision, self-motivated, independent, & able to plan workload
- Capable of utilising digital selling techniques to prospect and create new accounts
- Strong industry, market, & product knowledge or ability to develop this in 3-6months
- Proficiency in use of digital selling tools, including CRM systems, or ability to develop this in 3-6 months
- Previous sales experience within the speciality chemical industry
The successful candidate will receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Defined benefit pension scheme with death in service benefit
- 25 days paid holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Company bonus plan
- Free on-site restaurant when working at Cowick
- Access to share incentive plans
To apply for this position please visit www.croda.com/careers
Location: Snaith, East Riding of Yorkshire
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 02:50:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!