Job title: Digital Creative
Job description: INTRODUCTION
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today. We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
To ideate, design and deliver projects using unique storytelling opportunities to drive traffic and engagement across owned and new channels through innovation and emerging technologies such as gaming, AR, VR and Web3.
Authentically connect with our customers at the forefront of technology to drive excitement and demand for the brand.
You are a confident creative with great energy and a good understanding of luxury aesthetic and digital design. You have a passion for contemporary visual culture and the wider digital landscape.
- A highly creative mind, looking to challenge themselves in an environment that encourages fresh thinking and innovative practice.
- Understand and actively engage in the latest digital and creative trends. Be able to apply those in thoughtful and creative ways to generate meaningful ideas that deliver against campaign objectives
- You love to research and reference across a range of media (film, art, technology and fashion)
- Effectively pitch, develop and refine creative responses, delivering both understanding and excitement to senior stakeholders.
- Craft and deliver best in class digital design work through all touch points of the work, keeping the customer at the forefront of every experience.
- Contribute to an open and diverse environment to ensure all team members are heard and encouraged
- Support the Creative Lead in a wide range of creative briefs that deliver against project objectives and KPIs driving engagement and conversation among our customers.
- Create strong relationships with the wider team to explore, prototype and deliver exciting and thought-provoking digital experiences
- A conceptual mind, that thrives on ideating and leading on creative briefs. Bringing concepts to life from brief to delivery.
- A strategic thinker, creative problem solver and a great communicator.
- A self-motivated, highly organised and experienced creative with acute attention to detail.
- Should possess an ability to empower others and lead by example.
- Strong knowledge of design principles across web (UX and UI), AR, gaming and leading social media channels.
- Has a positive, collaborative attitude and can work under tight timelines and is able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Solid understanding of XR, interactive web experiences, gaming and new technologies. Research and develop new ways to leverage these into creative design solutions.
- Confidence to lead conversations with 3rd parties brands, providing clear concise feedback
- Significant experience in a digital design role – preferably within the luxury/fashion sector
- Able to lead and advise on creative projects
- Delivering work on time and with tight deadlines
- Strong collaborate skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and concepting skills
- A pro-active positive attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in design tools (We use Adobe and Figma)
- At least 5 years industry experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT – FDST9007 || n/a ||
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:13:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!