Job title: Creative PA – Advertising Agency – up tp 38k
Company: Christopher Keats
Job description: A gold dust role for an iconic and global Advertising Agency, giving you the chance to support Executive Creative Directors, while becoming fully involved with Award Entry coordination.
- Wholly supporting the ECDs in their day-to-day duties, both internally and externally – from standard administrative responsibilities to building key relationships internally and externally, being their eyes and ears; pastoral care for the department; supporting their presence and creative profile (with clients, with talent, at industry events, in the press and within the wider group)
- Proactive management of ECDs inboxes, responding to and actioning correspondence where appropriate. Management of ECDs diaries in conjunction with PMs and account teams to ensure schedules run smoothly, proactively resolving diary clashes if and when necessary.
- Management of CDs diaries in conjunction with PMs and account teams to ensure schedules run smoothly, proactively resolving diary clashes if and when necessary.
- Booking of all Creative department travel, national and international, including all transfers.
- Liaising with the account teams to ensure travel is billed appropriately and within company/contractual regulations. Preparing itineraries and ensuring all info is provided both digitally and in hardcopy.
- Completion of timesheets for the ECDs on a daily/weekly basis, ensuring correct job numbers are used and hours are tracked appropriately.
- Completion of expenses for the ECDs, CDs & Head of Design in relation to corporate AMEX and any miscellaneous cash expenses
- Support with setting up, on-boarding and managing all new starters and placements within the Creative Department alongside the People Team & Resource Manager.
- Working with the Talent Partner to manage and coordinate the talent pipeline for perm and freelance Creatives. Tracking and setting up meetings, ensuring the ECDs are briefed.
- Support with Creative Department/staff welfare team events or activities, and special occasion gifting (eg. babies, marriages etc).
- Awards –
- To prioritise at key periods:
- Management of entries for year-round international, UK & European industry awards.
- Help to identify/grow the number of award entries, ensuring they are relevant
- Monitor industry trends to help inform awards strategy. Keep appraised of what’s winning where, share interesting facts and work with the creatives. Inspire and educate.
- Provide a brief written analysis report post each event/award entry for internal records.
- Be the initial point of contact with awards/event organisers.
- Maintain awards & events calendar, ensure appropriate lead times are met for submissions.
- Work alongside the creatives to identify potential submissions; obtain approvals.
- Project manage all assets for submission, from briefing and development to delivery: editing, drafting and supplying appropriate written synopses; credits, media files, case study films, printed materials etc.
- Full budget management and reconciliation, including purchase orders, payments and billing.
- Track and catalogue all entries and wins.
- Regularly communicate internal & external awards related comms to the PR & Marketing teams – for website, social channels, email signatures etc.
- Regularly communicate wins and assets to McCann network contacts.
Job date: Tue, 03 May 2022 22:37:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!