Job title: Commercial Marketing Officer
Company: Acis Group
Job description: Location : Nottingham, United Kingdom Role overview
Who we are
We are a welcoming and friendly organisation who provide homes for people who need them and services to help our customers lead better lives. We own and manage more than 7,000 properties across the East Midlands and Yorkshire and the Humber, helping thousands of people in our communities every single day. This includes homes for affordable rent, homes for students and homes for older people. We even develop new homes to help people get on the property ladder.
This opportunity is initially fixed term for 12 months
Here’s what Marketing and Communications Manager, Chris, has to say about the role: “It’s a really busy time for us, as we grow as an organisation and expand to support even more people. This role is all about helping us implement and embed this new work to maximise our reach to hit our targets and ensure people know about the services we offer to help them live better lives .”
What you’ll get as part of the team:
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day per year (capped at 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension – matched contributions up to 10%
- The opportunity to undertake professional training which will be funded by us, as will any relevant professional membership subscriptions
- Staff benefits with Paycare – A fantastic health and benefits scheme
- Benefits with Acis Perkz – a discount scheme offering hundreds of savings from food shopping to holidays
- Employee recognition scheme. We ensure we recognise and thank our team with various rewards
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you confidential advice and support
- Death in service benefit amounting to 3 times annual salary
What a good Commercial Marketing Officer looks like to us:
- Experience of commercial / sales marketing – especially B2C, and to a student audience. Including traditional advertising, pay-per-click search and display advertising and other modern techniques.
- Experience of transformation activity (for example, a large contract win or in-housing)
- Attraction and retention marketing experience
- A strong understanding of campaign management – including data management and monitoring performance- making sure we generate return on investment for what we delive
- A creative thinker – who can work well on their own and as part of a small but busy marketing team
- A data-lover – we need someone who can ensure we monitor the trends and respond with changing our plans to ensure we achieve our targets
- Someone who is hands-on, can think on their feet, can be in our centres across South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire whilst joining the dots to maximise efficiencies and spend across this whole area of operation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write clearly and effectively
- A good standard of numeracy skills, including the ability to understand and manage structured budgets – maximising value for money at every stage.
- A great standard of face-to-face customer service – we aren’t hidden away, we like to talk to our customers
As a Commercial Marketing Officer , a typical day might include:
- Leading on marketing and communications activity relating to Acis Students and learner recruitment for Riverside Training and CLIP
- Devising, developing and delivering engaging tactical target-driven marketing campaigns to attract and retain students.
- Developing a clear understanding of our target audiences for all elements of our new delivery, working with our group marketing lead to ensure our group-wide marketing plans support these new ventures
- Getting to grips with what works to engage the local communities in which we work and finding new routes to market to increase enrolment numbers for our adult learning services, and our 16-19 provision in particular
- Defining a great student experience, and deliver this, including working with our improvement team to develop systems and processes to deliver this day to day within our operations
- Working with the operational teams to deliver hands on support to their day-to-day operations including organising and running events
- Working with our partnerships team to ensure we maximise engagement with partners to support students from a range of places
- Working with our group marketing lead to ensure group wide marketing and communications activity supports this new area of work
- Reviewing enrolment and reservation numbers, adapting marketing plans to ensure we reach the targets we need
- Pin-pointing the unique selling point of our service, and draw out those amazing customer stories that show the impact we make in what we do
- Developing commercial offers, in conjunction with our wider teams, to attract and retain students
As soon as a suitable candidate is found for this role we reserve the right to close the job advert ahead of the closing date, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
Acis are committed to equality and diversity, are a proud member of disability confident and welcome applications from any applicant who feel they hold the essential skills to fulfil the role. We recognise that people need flexibility in their role and we’re happy to discuss flexible working options with the successful candidate. Hours 25
Job Type Part time
Contract Type Fixed Term Contract
Salary £16891.51 (£25000 FTE)
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 02:00:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!