Job title: Brand Marketing Manager
Company: MCS Group
Job description: MCS Group is currently working exclusively with Donaghy’s, an established and household name for many across Northern Ireland to recruit a Brand Marketing Manager.
Established in 1960 by husband-and-wife team Peter and Eileen Donaghy, the business has grown from strength to strength from its humble beginnings. With a strong family ethos Donaghy’s has become one of the largest independent footwear retailers in the UK and Ireland.
In conjunction with their current footwear, clothing and sporting range, the company are also set to launch their new sustainable clothing range later this year, with the new Brand Marketing Manager playing a key role in this project.
Reporting directly to the MD and working closely alongside the Ecommerce Manager, this role provides an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking an creative individual to join a collaborative team in an organisation with a strong culture for continuous improvement and learning.
- Create and implement successful B2C and B2B marketing strategies for multiple product ranges
- Develop a social media and wider content strategy to drive social engagement, online activity, and footfall
- Oversee the successful launch of a new, sustainable start-up clothing brand
- Content creation and product range storytelling
- Creation, management, and development of marketing campaigns
- Production of marketing materials primarily for digital channels, as well as an element of in-store
- Creation of various seasonal brand campaigns and product categories
- Brand community and partnership building activities
- Market research activities to identify key trends and influences
- Represent the company as required at various trade shows
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing or a related subject area
- Experience in delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- 3-5 years’ experience managing strong brands (mixture of B2C and B2B would be preferred)
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as autonomously
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant on 02896 935 528.
Location: Northern Ireland
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:27:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!