Job title: Banking & Finance Senior Associate
Company: JMC Legal Recruitment
Job description: Elevate your Banking & Finance career to the next level with this award-winning Top 100 Firm. Here, you will be given the opportunity to manage high-profile banking transactions with strong prospects to progress towards Partnership.
With a network of offices across the UK, this forward-thinking Top 100 firm have become a real national powerhouse in the legal industry. In fact, they are frequently commended for their avant-garde approach, receiving numerous departmental accolades and Legal 500 Top Tier rankings across the board.
Yet, it’s their investment in employees which set this firm apart from the rest. With a unique growth plan in place, this firm are experts at nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels. What’s more, they take pride in a lack of barriers between departments and rankings, making for a collaborative and cordial legal community.
The impressive client base also reflects the firm’s stature; you will advise a diverse range of start-ups through to FTSE 250 companies, with access to a global network. This further facilitates a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle, sure to make every day unique.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Banking & Finance Senior Associate to join the firm’s vibrant office in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- You will join a legal 500 ranked department, surrounded by leaders in the field. To align with the firm’s amiable ethos, you will be a personable individual, keen to collaborate with Partners and other senior lawyers on a range of banking and finance transactions
- You will manage a diverse caseload covering all aspects of banking and finance, including bridging, property & mezzanine finance; security & ancillary documents; acquisitions, development finance transactions; leveraged finance, corporate funding & real estate finance
- As a Senior Associate, you will also closely mentor junior members of the banking team and offer constructive training to support their development
- This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda. The firm are succession planning and keen to find the next generation of senior Lawyers, providing you with the platform for future partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Banking & Finance Solicitor with 5 to 9 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working – 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Banking & Finance Senior Associate to join the firm’s dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Expected salary: £70000 – 85000 per year
Location: Tyne and Wear
Job date: Wed, 11 May 2022 03:04:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!