Job title: Apprentice Training & HSEQ Admin Support
Job description: Country: Großbritannien (GB)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Apprentice Administration support function is required for two main areas of the UK business, Training, Technical Support and HSEQ. This Apprenticeship Scheme is new to us and is a fantastic opportunity to learn and hone your administration skills as well as learning about Training and Health & Safety in a very successful team.
Your apprenticeship qualification will be Business Administration L3
You will report to the Learning and Development Specialist.
We recognise that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Collate and enter data on our internal systems
- Centralise, complete and return customer approval questionnaires and PQQs
- Frequent support to branch operations, sales, HSEQ teams (HSEQ, HR, Financial, and CR Data)
- Support to HSEQ for Safety Schemes in Procurement and H&S Award registration and completion
- Prepare induction packs and PPE for new starters
- Process training course certificates
- Plan and order lunches
- Manage stock of workbooks and logbooks
- Setup and monitor training room/conference room
- 5GCSE’s grade 5 (C) or above, including Maths, English and IT
- IT skills especially in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Enjoy working in a team with the ability to work in an office
- Can talk on the telephone
- An apprentice wage of £4.81 per hour
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Employee retail and leisure discount scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee Share save scheme
Why Join Us?
We pride ourselves on having a broad portfolio of customers who operate across multiple industries; these include Container Handling, Automotive, Aerospace, Construction, Rail, Ports, Power, Waste to Energy, Mining and General Manufacturing to name but a few.
If you’d like to learn more about what our colleagues say please visit
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:41:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!